You agree not to do any of the following:
– Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
– Use the Services to track the location of, or collect any personally identifiable information from, any other person without their express permission;
– Intercept or “sniff” the communication packets between the B’zT® hardware and mobile devices or attempt to reverse engineer the B’zT® Bluetooth Low Energy profile or B’zT® protocol;
– Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, B’zT®’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of B’zT®’s providers;
– Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
– Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any tool, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by B’zT® or other generally available third party web browsers;
– Submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
– Violate any applicable law or regulation, including by stalking , harassing , or tracking others for unlawful or criminal purposes.
– Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.